Lyrics: Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love
Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love (Lyrics)
Jare, jare, jare
But I know outside there’s sunshine o
Oh, baby you’re my sunshine o
So why I still dey catch cold
Make me feel like the first time, yeah
A dangerous love affair
I’m gambling on my heart, my heart
I fit to love you tire
Are you really the one
No go come tire for me
Make e no go turn yawa for me, ehh
I fit to love you tire
I fit to love you tire
Are you really the one
No go come tire for me
Make e no go turn yawa for me, ehh
Make e no go turn yawa
Make e no go come tire
Jare, jare, jare
Every time I see you my body dey soro
Even in a different time, oohhh
I’m deep in love with you
I’m deep in love with you, oohhh
I’m deep in love with you, yeeah
I’m deep in love with you
I’m deep in love with you
Ohh, I’m deep in loνe with you
I fit to love you tire
I fit to love you tire
Are you really the one
No go come tire for me
Make e no go turn yawa for me, ehh
I fit to love you tire
I fit to love you tire
Are you really the one
No go come tire for me
Make e no go turn yawa for me, ehh
Jare, jare, jare


Post a Comment
0 Comments